Yes. It was that bad.
I don’t always enjoy cleaning but I LOVE how amazing it feels to have a clutter-free room! Look at the difference some purging and organizing can make:
Also, curtains in a bag at the bottom of a closet are clutter. Curtains on the window are not. Our curtains were clutter for 4 months. So glad we fixed that!
And one of my favorite things about decluttering is that less stuff = more usable space. Like in this kitchen cabinet:
Next on my declutter list is the rest of my kitchen, and I’m going to Instagram it LIVE on Thursday! Join me, okay? We can help motivate each-other! Let’s just hope I don’t have any more cabinets filled with egg cartons 😉
And don’t forget to get my book – it’s only $2.99 until the end of the month!
My Dresser & The Kitchen Summary:
- Spent 3 hours decluttering (I’m halfway done in the kitchen).
- Filled 0 trash bags for donation.
- Filled 1 trash bag with trash.
- Filled 1 bag with egg cartons to give to a friend who actually owns chickens.
- Time spent cleaning, decluttering & organizing: 29.5 hours
- Bags for donation: 14
- Bags of trash: 8
- Plus 1 huge Christmas tree.
Make Your Home a Haven
You’re only 10 days away from a haven at home. This FREE email course will help you get there.
During our time together, I'll teach you how to implement specific processes and systems so you can make immediate progress.
If you want to stop feeling stuck at home so you can be ready for whatever God has in store for you, sign up now.