Thank you to all who signed up for last week’s Kindle giveaway!
Of the 1,062 entries, Rafflecopter randomly chose Kelly M. as the Kindle winner! Congratulations, Kelly! I hope you enjoy reading your Spring Clean eBundle on your brand new Kindle! And speaking of spring cleaning…
On our drive to work on Friday, we discovered that our park had turned into Narnia overnight! We had nearly a foot of the prettiest snow I’ve ever seen so I took some photos and posted them on Instagram.
Then, less than 24 hours later, the temperature was in the 50’s and the snow was rapidly melting so we spring cleaned the playhouse! We tossed items that had been damaged over the winter, organized everything else, and swept the floors. It only took 20 minutes to clean and the girls have been enjoying their freshened up “home!”
What have you been organizing lately?
- Spent 20 minutes decluttering the playhouse.
- Filled a partial trash bag with trash.
- Filled 0 trash bags for donation.
- Time spent cleaning, decluttering & organizing my home in 2015: 52.5 hours (not including everyday maintenance)
- Bags for donation: 22
- Bags of trash: 21
- Plus we purged 1 huge Christmas tree, a bag of egg cartons, and a broken bookshelf.
Make Your Home a Haven
You’re only 10 days away from a haven at home. This FREE email course will help you get there.
During our time together, I'll teach you how to implement specific processes and systems so you can make immediate progress.
If you want to stop feeling stuck at home so you can be ready for whatever God has in store for you, sign up now.