I’m sharing these FREE cards with you because I believe the work we do in our homes is important. When we can offer a soft place for our families to land and welcome others in without hesitation, we’re uniting together to offer havens, refuges, from a sometimes harsh world.
But before we’re able to reach any goal, housekeeping or otherwise, we must first believe that we can succeed.
So it is my desire that every woman fill her heart with kind, gracious thoughts toward herself and others, spreading the belief that we can make a difference. Because a world filled with ladies who encourage, uplift, and inspire would be a wonderful world, indeed. Let’s each choose to be that encourager, starting with a simple card.
1) Print the free download. (Card stock is best, but regular paper will work too.)
2) Cut the paper down the middle to separate the two cards, then fold in half.
5) Select one card for yourself. Whether you set it on a shelf or put it in a frame, make sure to place it somewhere you’ll see often.
3) On the other card, write a quick note to a friend who needs to hear that she is enough, even if she feels like she keeps messing up. Especially if she feels like she keeps messing up.
4) Mail the card and think about how much fun it will be for the recipient to receive a real surprise note in the mail!
Here’s your instant download link to the free notecards:
Make Your Home a Haven
You’re only 10 days away from a haven at home. This FREE email course will help you get there.
During our time together, I'll teach you how to implement specific processes and systems so you can make immediate progress.
If you want to stop feeling stuck at home so you can be ready for whatever God has in store for you, sign up now.