Are you ready for school? How is COVID impacting your back to school plans? My real-life friend Misty Bailey and I talk all things homeschool in this week’s Joyfully Homeschooling podcast episode! (But don’t worry – we skip the politics. This is an upbeat, encouraging podcast!) Here are some of the highlights:
- I’m sharing a HUGE announcement!!! It’s been posted other places but I haven’t announced it on my blog or on Misty’s podcast yet!
- When do we both start back to school?
- Where are we with the planning process?
- Traditional? Year-round? How to we plan our year?
- Soft start or dive all in?
- What is our best back to school tip?
- Co-ops happening or not? How is COVID affecting our back to school plans?
I love these episodes with Misty because we get down to business, but we also share things we may not normally share on the air. This is real-life friendship (and homeschooling) at it’s best!