Let’s Chat About Back to School!
Are you ready for school? How is COVID impacting your back to school plans? My real-life friend Misty Bailey and I talk all things homeschool in this week’s Joyfully Homeschooling podcast episode! (But don’t worry – we skip the politics. This is an upbeat, encouraging podcast!) Here are some of the highlights:
- I’m sharing a HUGE announcement!!! It’s been posted other places but I haven’t announced it on my blog or on Misty’s podcast yet!
- When do we both start back to school?
- Where are we with the planning process?
- Traditional? Year-round? How to we plan our year?
- Soft start or dive all in?
- What is our best back to school tip?
- Co-ops happening or not? How is COVID affecting our back to school plans?
I love these episodes with Misty because we get down to business, but we also share things we may not normally share on the air. This is real-life friendship (and homeschooling) at it’s best!
>> Click here to listen! <<
Make Your Home a Haven
You’re only 10 days away from a haven at home. This FREE email course will help you get there.
During our time together, I'll teach you how to implement specific processes and systems so you can make immediate progress.
If you want to stop feeling stuck at home so you can be ready for whatever God has in store for you, sign up now.