It’s always a little – okay a lot! – vulnerable to open the doors to my homeschool and let people see the bad and ugly sides of my family’s homeschool days along with the good. But that’s exactly what I did in episode 81 of the Joyfully Homeschooling podcast with my real-life friend Misty Bailey.
We’re both high-school homeschool mom newbies who have homeschooled our oldest daughters from preschool until 9th grade so far, and we both plan to homeschool all of our children through graduation.
If you’re curious about how two working moms homeschool their children, you definitely won’t want to miss this episode! Subscribe to the Joyfully Homeschooling podcast and select episode JH81: What’s Working and What’s NOT in our Homeschool or click here to listen.
Other Homeschool Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Let’s Have a Heart-to-Heart Chat About Burnout
- JH69: Homeschool Regrets podcast episode with Misty Bailey
- All the Resources You Need to Graduate Your Homeschool Student – For FREE!
- Homeschool Question From a Reader: Shouldn’t Your Kids Be Salt and Light?
- Curious About Homeschooling? I Spill the Beans About my own Story in This Post
- Simplify Your Homeschool Routine Masterclass (Lessons from a 2nd Generation Homeschool Mom)