Spring is the time of year when people ask me all sorts of questions about homeschooling and curriculum. This year, more people than ever have sought me out regarding homeschooling, and if you’re wondering about it too, I’ve got your back!
My good friend Misty Baily and I recorded a new Joyfully Homeschooling podcast episode just for you! We are talking all things curriculum and geeking out over our favorite things. Here are a few things we are chatting about:
- What has been your favorite curriculum?
- What has been your kid’s favorite curriculum?
- What is one curriculum you really wanted to work, but it just didn’t?
- How has your curriculum changed over the years?
- What do you plan on using next year? (35:27 if you want to skip straight there)
We are also offering some words of encouragement to all of you who may be struggling with the curriculum battle. Here’s a hint: There is NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT CURRICULUM!
If you ever find yourself stressing over curriculum, or just curious about what homeschooling looks like in my family, you definitely won’t want to miss this episode!