There is a very real worldwide pandemic going on right now, and a lot of unknowns that go along with it, so my friend Misty and I got together and recorded a bonus podcast episode for you. Here are a few things we discussed:
- As Christians, should we fear the coronavirus?
- As homeschoolers, how will this affect our day to day lives?
- What does the Bible say about fear?
- How can we talk to our kids about the Coronavirus?
- How is this affecting our families?
- What actions should we be taking?
If you’ve been afraid of the virus, or if you just struggle with fear in general, I highly recommend listening to this bonus episode!
You can find our Coronavirus episode by subscribing to the Joyfully Homeschooling podcast (it’s the bonus between episodes 95 & 96). Or, you can simply click here!
Make Your Home a Haven
You’re only 10 days away from a haven at home. This FREE email course will help you get there.
During our time together, I'll teach you how to implement specific processes and systems so you can make immediate progress.
If you want to stop feeling stuck at home so you can be ready for whatever God has in store for you, sign up now.