There is a very real worldwide pandemic going on right now, and a lot of unknowns that go along with it, so my friend Misty and I got together and recorded a bonus podcast episode for you. Here are a few things we discussed:
- As Christians, should we fear the coronavirus?
- As homeschoolers, how will this affect our day to day lives?
- What does the Bible say about fear?
- How can we talk to our kids about the Coronavirus?
- How is this affecting our families?
- What actions should we be taking?
If you’ve been afraid of the virus, or if you just struggle with fear in general, I highly recommend listening to this bonus episode!
You can find our Coronavirus episode by subscribing to the Joyfully Homeschooling podcast (it’s the bonus between episodes 95 & 96). Or, you can simply click here!