Is it really obvious that my favorite blog is Money Saving Mom?
Here’s an example of why: Crystal Paine recently compiled a fantastic list (complete with her mini-reviews!) of 14 of her favorite time management and organizational books. I feel very honored that my eBook, 28 Days to Timeliness, is on her list!
I personally love:
- 28 Days to Timeliness, by yours truly! (Read sneak peeks here)
- 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life by Crystal Paine (click the link to read my review)
- Tell Your Time by Amy Lynn Andrews (change your life in 30 pages!)
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think by Laura Vonderkam (hands down, the best time management book I’ve ever read!)
- Eat that Frog (I got this for $0.99 but it’s worth the full price!)
Go here to check out all 14 of Crystal’s recommendations.
What is your favorite time management/ organizational book, and why is it helpful to you?
Make Your Home a Haven
You’re only 10 days away from a haven at home. This FREE email course will help you get there.
During our time together, I'll teach you how to implement specific processes and systems so you can make immediate progress.
If you want to stop feeling stuck at home so you can be ready for whatever God has in store for you, sign up now.